Yarrow|Pom Active Botanical Nutritive Duo
Yarrow|Pom is a one-of-a-kind expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil, offering a variety of powerful benefits.
Yarrow|Pom is an expertly crafted proprietary blend of Yarrow essential oil and cold-pressed Pomegranate seed oil designed to be your go-to for a true inside-out approach to aging, vitality, overall wellness, and, quite frankly, how to get that glow. This synergistic and first-of-its-kind blend naturally up-regulates the body’s protective transcription factors while activating skin-protecting proteins (inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown elasticity and collagen) with the added benefit of promoting collagen production.*
Additionally, this active botanical powerhouse can be applied topically to revitalize aging skin and taken internally to support a healthy inflammatory response at the source and promotes healthy metabolic function.* With main chemical components punicic acid (an omega 5), antioxidants, β-caryophyllene, and chamazulene, this vegan-friendly active botanical duo supports cellular, immune, and nervous system function and rejuvenation when taken internally.*
- Consume one to two drops morning and night to promote a healthy metabolism.*
- To promote a healthy immune response, take one to two drops of Yarrow|Pom daily.*
- As part of your skin care routine, apply Yarrow|Pom to help promote the look of young and healthy skin, or to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Create a soothing massage experience with a few drops of Yarrow|Pom to help soothe tension.
- Provides powerful antioxidant support when taken internally*
- Promotes cellular and immune system health when ingested*
- When consumed, may support healthy metabolic function*
- Internal use calms the body and mind*
- Soothing to the skin
Herbacous, fruity, spicy
Main ConstituentsPunicic acid, β-caryophyllene, chamazulene
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.