The fresh, herbal aroma of Cilantro essential oil makes it useful for cooking, while also providing powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties.
- Place two drops in a doTERRA veggie cap to support healthy digestion and immune system function.*
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Combine with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma and a beneficial surface cleanser.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavor
- Used in soaps for cleansing purposes
- Fresh, clean aroma
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent
Linalool, trans-2- Decenal
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.